1. Visit our website to see the range of styles and options for your budget
2. Call or email us to talk through your perfect retreat
3. Book an appointment at our showroom to see one of our most popular garden room retreats and discuss your dream retreat with one of our expert team
Free site survey
Finalise the design
Once you confirm your order and the first stage payment has been made, you will receive the drawings for your new garden room that includes:
- Garden building plan
- Site plan
- Electrical plan
At this point, you can make any changes and then once you are happy we will ask you to sign it off, before placing the order and booking an installation date.
Delivery and installation
The general timeline for a garden building install
- Day 1 – Concrete pad is laid (this can sometimes happen the week before depending on the weather)
- Day 2/3 - Concrete pad drying time
Day 3/4 - Build team arrives, delivery of build materials and the construction of your new garden begins, building shell, walls, floor and roof
- Day 5 – Preparation of garden building for plastering, electrical work, installation of windows and doors.
- Day 6 – Internal plastering and cladding to the exterior of your garden room.
- Day 7-9 – The plaster is allowed time to dry
- Day 10 – The external cladding completed. Internal painting and electrical work.
- Day 11 – Internal fit-out of your garden building, flooring, sockets, skirting, and heating option.
- Day 12/13 – Finishing touches to your new garden building.
- Day 14 – Handover day, customer sign off and site tidy.
What are your payment terms?
Your garden building price will be split into 3 installments:
- 1st Stage payment – 50% of total value due on confirmation of order.
- 2nd Stage payment – 40% due 14 days from installation date
- 3rd Stage payment – 10% due on completion of your new garden building.
Once your first stage payment is received we will confirm your installation date. You will receive a payment reminder when the second stage payment is due ready for your new garden building to be installed. The third is due upon completion of your new garden building. When the third and final payment is received you will receive your handover pack.
Included in your handover pack will be:
· Keys for windows and doors
· Warranty information
· Installation checklist
· Additional warranties for any bespoke upgrades